Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A brief introduction

Welcome to my blogger, friends.

Well I think I have to make a brief introduction to myself. My name is zhang yun, yes I am a Chinese, you can call me Carolyne. Yes, as youknow, the 29th Olympic games just closed in Beijing, China and it isvery successful. During the olympic, athletes and tourists from all over the world amounted to 500,000. It is a game of friendship and it boosted understanding of Chinese culture and introduced the real china to the world.

I am interested in swimming, reading, mostly about history, novels, and mobilegames, yes mobile games, in Chinese, we call it mobilegames and currently I am developing a website about mobilegames, you can click the Chinese characters to learn more.

Hope you will enjoy yourself and have a good time here.

No comments: